1 in stock
- Increases and improves muscle function.
- Magnesium (Mg) prevents the appearance of muscle cramps.
- Unique combination to enhance its effects.
MgB6 from Victory Endurance is a product of Magnesium and Vitamin B6, combined in the right doses for greater effectiveness. Recommended for all types of athletes, both strength and endurance, especially in the latter since magnesium levels may decrease due to the great physical wear and tear required by these disciplines.
Its ingredients act as follows:
- The Magnesium is essential for muscle function because it acts as a cofactor in many cellular enzymes. Together with Calcium, it participates in the mechanisms of muscle contraction / relaxation and in blood clotting (calcium promotes them and magnesium inhibits them). Mg supplementation becomes essential in athletes in general and in background athletes in particular, due to the fact that they lose more Mg due to sweating and physical wear and tear, which can lead to muscle cramps; that increase with the loss of Potassium and the rest of mineral salts (electrolytes). In addition, the MgB6 capsules are made with Magnesium Citrate, this form has been proven to be the one with the highest absorption and assimilation for the muscles *.
- The Vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism of proteins and fatty acids as part of several enzymes, also involved in the formation of hemoglobin and myoglobin thereby increasing aerobic endurance. Its use with magnesium is essential because it improves digestive absorption and its fixation in the cell. It also helps our body to prevent magnesium losses, so abundant among athletes.
Ingredients / Nutritional Information
Magnesium citrate, gelatin, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), colorants: iron oxides. May contain traces of lactose, soy, gluten and egg.
|for 3 capsules|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg (142% *)|
|Magnesium||245 mg (65% *)|
|*% NRV: Reference intake of an average adult|