1 in stock
More energy more digestible
- Optimal hydration with extra energy
- With Amylopectin, Palatinose ™ and glucose polymers
- With electrolytes, mineral salts and vitamins
ISO CARBO by Victory Endurance is a last generation drink designed to satisfy all the requirements that athletes need during the most demanding tests.
ISO CARBO delays fatigue and improves performance because its studied ingredients are capable of providing more carbohydrates, that is, more energy, in the same amount of volume than a conventional isotonic drink. Maintaining the contribution of mineral salts and, of course, with the same digestibility to ensure rapid assimilation and, therefore, proper hydration.
This is how its novel ingredients work:
– Amylopectin : high molecular weight carbohydrate whose chemical structure provides it with a very low osmolality in solution, this allows it to pass quickly through the stomach, being available for the muscle cell to use as an energy source.
– Palatinose®: (registered trademark of Isomaltulose) is a type of sugar that due to its production method is low in the glycemic index (GI), that is, it provides us with long-term energy. It has a GI similar to that of fructose but with high digestibility, that is, it gives us the same energetic characteristics, but without the stomach or digestive discomfort that fructose produces.
– With electrolytes : with all the mineral salts necessary to delay / avoid dehydration during sports practice. It ensures water retention within the cell, muscle contraction / relaxation to avoid cramps, etc.
– With vitamins (C and B1) : essential to transform carbohydrates into energy, with antioxidant capacity, etc.
ISO CARBO is the alternative drink to ingest a greater amount of carbohydrates in liquid form, which will help you reduce the transport of liquids and other products when competition times are high.
Ingredients / Nutritional Information
Orange 900g (EAN13: 8414192308653)
29.4% Palatinose ™ (isomaltulose), waxy maize starch (amylopecin), maltodextrin, natural flavor, potassium phosphates, concentrated orange juice (Citrus sinensis L.), acidifier: citric acid; magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; colorant: beta-carotene; sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; calcium ascorbate (vitamin C), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1). May contain traces of gluten, egg, fish, peanuts, soy, milk and nuts.
|Per serving (30 gr)|
|Energy||423 kJ / 101 Kcal|
|– of which saturates||0 g|
|– of which sugars||9.5 g|
|Vitamin C||36 mg (45% *)|
|Thiamine||2.99 mg (272% *)|
|Potassium||545 mg (27% *)|
|Chlorine||189 mg (24% *)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15% *)|
|Match||237 mg (34% *)|
|Magnesium||97 mg (26% *)|
|PalatinoseTM (Isomaltulose)||8.82 g|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 15 cm|